Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time 5-7 workdays
- Order number: SW1360008
- Additional information: WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 37786185
- Disco-Antistat Ultrasonic - now with NEW features!
Automatic ultrasonic record washing machine
Disco-Antistat Ultrasonic - The most thorough way to wash records!
Our record washing machine Disco-Antistat Ultrasonic combines over 45 years of experience in the care and cleaning of records with highly developed, state-of-the-art cleaning technology.
The combination of ultrasonic cleaning and our proven goat hair brush system ensures gentle, groove-deep cleaning of your records and an audible improvement in the sound image.
During operation, the cleaning fluid is permanently clarified by a filter system and dirt particles are filtered out to minimise impurities in the fluid and thus achieve the best possible cleaning result.
With our special cleaner, the record is treated antistatically and thus permanently prevented from renewed soiling by adhering dust.
Our washer is ready for use in just a few steps and the intuitive operation ensures optimal results from the very first record!
- The cleaning time can be conveniently adjusted to the level of soiling of the record, supported by a functional display. Possible cleaning time is between 1-5 minutes and can be set in steps of 10 seconds.
- A well visible progress indicator informs about the status of the cleaning at a glance. (1 LED = 10% of the set cleaning time).
- After use, the filtered cleaning fluid can be conveniently refilled into the bottle by pressing a button via the new solenoid valve.
- The permanent filtering of the liquid prevents it from accumulating coarse dirt particles. This ensures a consistent cleaning result.
- The aluminium-glass filter can be easily removed and reinstalled for cleaning.
- Inserting and removing the record is quick and easy thanks to the innovative magnetic coupling.
- Driven by a Bosch electric motor, the record rotates evenly in the new fibreglass-reinforced tub, achieving a homogeneous treatment with ultrasound (46kHz.).
Cleanliness you can hear! A powerful ultrasonic transducer (46kHz.) generates with so-called cavitation bubbles that act directly on the dirt and remove it gently and eﬀectively.
The ultrasonic waves also reach places that are inaccessible to conventional cleaning methods and ensure cleanliness down to the depth of the groove.
The loosened dirt particles are then brushed off with the soft goat hair brushes.
Scope of delivery:
- Ultrasonic record washer
- 200ml cleaning concentrate Disco-Antistat Ultraclean (1302000)
- 1 litre Disco-Antistat BiDest, high-purity water (1302001)
- 1 microfibre cloth
- Label cover incl. axle with magnetic coupling (1302010)
- Power supply 230 VAC / 12 VDC 3A
- 1 drying rack (1302499)
- 1 sponge brush 50ml
- 1 Mixing bottle (for preparing the cleaning liquid from Disco-Antistat Ultraclean and Disco-Antist BiDest)
- Replaceable aluminium/glass filter for cleaning (1225211)
- Operating manual in 8 languages
- Dimensions: 360mm x 180mm x 235mm (W x D x H)